1.3 Going further
Apart from this present review article, and the references contained herein, there are several key items
that stand out as starting points for any deeper investigation:
- The book “Artificial Black Holes”, edited by Novello, Visser, and Volovik .
- The archival website for the “Analogue models” workshop:
- The book “The Universe in a Helium Droplet”, by Volovik .
- The Physics Reports article, “Superfluid analogies of cosmological phenomena”, by Volovik
- The review article by Balbinot, Fabbri, Fagnocchi, and Parentani  (focussing largely on
backreaction and short-distance effects).
- The Lecture Notes in Physics volume on “Quantum Analogies” edited by Unruh and Schützhold